The Answer: Koran or Bible, only one word is needed to prove which one is the true God’s Word: ISRAEL.
If Israel is true (or it exists), then the Bible is true while the Koran is false. Or else, if Israel is false (or it does not exist), then the Bible is false while the Koran is true.
The Koran’s Word on Israel/Jews
- The Jew’s are the only chosen people of Allah. (This was revealed by Allah when Mohammad was still enticing the Jews in Arabia to join him in his new religion – Islam. During this period, around 600 AD, the Jews were already scattered in various parts of the world.)
“O Children of Israel! Remember my Favour which I bestowed upon you and that I preferred you to the “Alamin (mankind and jinn (of your time period, in the past)).”” (Surah 2: 47, 122).
- The Jews asked Mohammad to perform a miracle/sign to prove that he is a true Prophet or he is God-sent. Despite intense pleadings to Allah, Mohammad couldn’t produce a miracle. Mohammad was deeply embarrassed and he lost face. He only got this word from Allah as an excuse:
“Say: “The signs are only with Allah, and I am only a plain warner. It is not sufficient for them that We have sent down to you the Book (the Koran) which is recited to them?” (Surah 29: 50-51).
- Since Mohammad was not able to perform any miracle to prove that he is God-sent, the Jews in Arabia rejected and branded him as a false Prophet. Mohammad really got mad and he began a program to exterminate the Jews (which his followers are still implementing up to now in order to obliterate Israel and to prove Allah is the true God).
For example, in the Battle against the Qurayzah tribe in AD 627, Mohammad ordered the beheading/massacre of 900 Jewish men who have already surrendered. And Mohammad got 20% of the spoils of war – money, women and children to be sold as slaves – and the rest was divided among his soldiers, as per Allah’s decree. (Please note that one of the 114 chapters of the Koran is entitled, “Spoils of War”, while no chapter is entitled, “Peace”.)
And here are some of the Koran’s final words on the Jews:
- “Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not except a few.” (Surah 4: 46, 26: 196-197).
- “Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, and those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines …” (Surah 5: 60).
- “Kill the Mushrikun (unbelievers) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (the five ritual prayers per day), and give Zakat (alms) then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Surah 9: 5).
The last mentioned verse, Surah 9: 5, is known as the Verse of the Sword – the Koran’s final or ultimate declaration of war against Jews, Christians, and other unbelievers of Islam. This single verse nullify, abrogate or override all of the previous peace-related verses of the Koran (as per Naskh or the system of interpreting conflicting or contradicting verses in the Koran, later developed by Mohammad’s followers).
The Bible’s Word on Israel/Jews
- This is the prophecy for Israel revealed around 750 BC through Prophet Amos (which was literally fulfilled starting in 1948 AD):
“I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.
They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit.
I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them,” says the Lord your God. (Amos 9: 14-15).
- And this is the promise of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to Israel:
“I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on the earth will be blessed through you.” (Genesis 12: 3).
NOTE: If you’ve been using your smart phone to text or communicate with your loved ones and friends, then you’ve been blessed through Israel because a Jew invented texting.
Now, when you want to get the ultimate blessing through a JEW – to surely be with God in the Bible’s Heaven (not the Koran’s Paradise) someday – then, come and see @ www.youinheaven.com.
You’ll be very glad you did!
And then, why not *share this good news to a friend?