2 BITE-SIZE SOULFOOD #5
THE GOSPEL OF GOD’S GRACE IN THREE (3) MINUTES
Here’s the GOOD NEWS (GOSPEL) for all people – especially YOU!
1. God created us and He loves us.
2. However, we all sinned against Holy God and thus, we were separated from Him. As consequence of our sins, we will die – physically and spiritually.
3. In His love and righteousness, God’s Word became Man (God-Man) – named Jesus Christ – to save mankind from the penalty of sins.
Jesus, whose name means, “God, is my Savior”, left Heaven and He lived a sinless life here on earth.
Likewise, Jesus Christ (or the Messiah – the Prophet, the High Priest and the Divine King in 1 Person) died, as Sinless Substitute on our behalf, to take away and pay in full the penalty of all our sins – past, present and future sins (Isaiah 53). Thus, Jesus fulfilled God’s love and justice once, for all of us.
4. Furthermore, Jesus was buried, He resurrected from the dead, and He ascended back to Heaven. This simply means that, like Jesus Christ, you and I will also rise from the dead someday, even if we die. Hence, the only crucial question for you is, “WHERE will you go after rising from the dead?”
5. Now, as a Sinner, do you believe (to have faith in, or to commit one’s trust to) in Jesus Christ who lived a sinless life, died and resurrected from dead in order to take away and pay in full the penalty of all your sins?
6. When you repent (turn from your sins to God), and believe in Jesus Christ (and what He has done for you) as your Savior and Lord, you instantly become a child of God (John 1: 12-13). This means that, you are surely (100%) destined to ascend to Father God in Heaven someday – body, soul, and spirit – like Jesus Christ!
“For God so loved the world (you and me) that he gave his one and only Son (Jesus), that whoever believes in him shall not perish (in Hell) but have eternal life (in Heaven).” (John 3: 16).
7. And so, when you become a child of God, by His grace, the Holy Spirit of God – as Counselor of your life and a Guarantee/Seal of your salvation – is within you. As such, the Holy Spirit will help you so that:
a. You will and can love others, as Jesus loves you and could have abundant life;
b. You will and can forgive others, as Jesus has forgiven all of your sins; and
c. You will and can *share Jesus Christ or the Gospel of God’s Grace to others so that they may also become children of God like you – saved and surely destined to Heaven someday, forever.
8. Finally, as promised, Jesus Christ will come back in the air to fetch all Believers and bring them home to Heaven – each with glorified body, soul and spirit. (1 Corinthians 15: 50-55, 1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18).
Jesus Christ will also judge all the living and the dead. Unfortunately, many people, because of their unbelief and sins, will be consigned in a place they will abhor forever. (Revelation 20: 7-15).
Aren’t you glad that our salvation or going home to Heaven someday, for all eternity, is a *FREE GIFT from God?
Therefore, your salvation (and mine) is purely by God’s grace alone, though faith in Jesus Christ only!
Should you want more details on the Gospel of God’s Grace or your Salvation/Going home to Heaven someday, please consider reading and understanding this compelling work of love – a 178-page book entitled, “How to Get to HEAVEN Someday, Forever.” (Grab your copy now for only Php 499 by simply texting 0917- 5103517).