BITE-SIZE SOULFOOD #21
RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH
Are you now 100% sure that you’ll be part of the Rapture of the Church (Believers in Jesus Christ)?
Bible Verse: “For the Lord himself will come down from heaven … and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.” (1 Thessalonians 4: 16-17).
A. Description of Rapture
The Rapture is the blessed hope of all Believers in Jesus Christ. (Titus 2: 13). It is an imminent event when Jesus Christ will come down from heaven to resurrect the bodies of dead Believers, translate the bodies of living Believers, to transform these into glorified bodies in an instant, and bring them all to heaven to live with Him forever and ever.
B. Examples of Rapture
1. Living Enoch and Elijah were translated and brought to heaven. (Genesis 5: 24, 2 Kings 2: 11).
2. After His crucifixion and burial, Jesus Christ resurrected from the dead and ascended back to heaven in a glorified body. (Acts 1: 11).
3. In our world, before any President declares war against another country, he first recall his Ambassadors. And Believers are Ambassadors on earth of Jesus Christ.
C. What does the Rapture means
1. Realization – The Lord wants every Believer to know the truth on the Rapture. (v 13-14 of 1 Thessalonians 4).
2. Revelation – The truth about the Rapture was revealed by the Lord to Apostle Paul. (v 15).
3. Return – At the Rapture, the Lord Jesus Christ will come down from heaven to the clouds above the earth – but no touchdown in Israel yet. (v 15-16).
4. Resurrection – Then the bodies of dead Believers will be resurrected and be reunited with their souls and spirits. These resurrected bodies will be glorified as immortal bodies fit for the heavenly realm. (v 16).
5. Removal – Afterward, bodies of living Believers will be translated or transformed into glorified bodies also. Hence, millions of people will not taste death but will be removed from the earth in an instant or in a twinkling of an eye.
6. Reunion – The dead in Christ and the living saints/Believers will all meet the Lord in the air and for a grand reunion in heaven – each with a glorified body that wil never ever die.
A living Believer will now be able to meet again, face to face, her departed mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, friends, and others who are also Believers in Christ. What a joyful event!
7. Reassurance – This truth about the Rapture brings comfort, hope and encouragement to all Believers in Jesus Christ, despite our times of uncertainty, pandemics, calamities, and other temporary earthly problems.
D. So, what’s Rapture to you now
1. Are you now 100% sure that you’ll be part of the Rapture?
2. Are you ready to meet the Lord God and face Him in His evaluative judgment (awarding ceremony) in heaven on the good works you’ve done here on earth? (2 Corinthians 5: 10).
3. When you (or your loved one or friend) want to absolutely, positively be Rapture-ready, then this book, “How to Get to HEAVEN Someday, Forever”, is for you. Grab it now by simply texting 0917-5103517. Thank you.