“Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” Jesus Christ’s words in John 8: 32 of the Bible.
“Burn all Bibles!” – A decree NOT from Mohammad (570-632), but from Pope Innocent III (1160-1216) of the Roman Catholic Church (RCC) in the year 1199. But why?
In 1190, the Sale of Indulgences was instituted. Because the RCC has accumulated vast amount of graces which it can dispense to parishioners for a fee, you can now buy yourself to Heaven via Indulgences.
Furthermore, in 1215, Transubstantiation was defined by the same Pope: During the Eucharist Sacrifice or Mass, the Priest transubstantiates or transforms the substance of the wafer and wine into the body and blood of Jesus Christ. (Hence, the Mass is an un-bloody sacrifice which is contrary to the Bible.) But then, it’s a Plenary Indulgence which means, 1 Mass will bring 1 soul from Purgatory to Heaven.
So, with Indulgences and Mass instituted, who needs a Bible to get to Heaven someday?
This is why William Tyndale (1484-1536), who translated the Bible for the English people to know the truth, was strangled to death and his body immediately burned upon the orders of the Roman Catholic Church. Indeed, an extra-judicial murder!
NOW, would you bet or trust your ultimate eternal Destiny (HEAVEN or HELL) on a man’s (even if he’s a Pope) fallible words or on GOD’s infallible Word – the Bible?
Here’s what the Bible says …
• If the Old Testament of the Bible, containing 39 books, can be summarized in 1 word, it would be: MESSIAH.
• And if the New Testament of the Bible, with 27 books, can be summarized in 1 word, it would thus be: JESUS.
• Hence, the BIBLE SUMMARY in 1 sentence is: JESUS IS THE MESSIAH.
So, what does “JESUS IS THE MESSIAH.” mean to you and me? Please read on because this could spell out your ultimate eternal Destiny – HEAVEN or HELL.
A. The word MESSIAH means The Christ or The Savior of the world. He is The Anointed – the One and only who holds all of these 3 key offices:
• Prophet – As GOD’s representative, He will proclaim for us the Word of GOD which He backs up by performing supernatural miracles and prophecies.
• High Priest – As man’s representative, He will offer the “final bloody sacrifice”, His own body as the Lamb of GOD – once and for all – in order to take away and pay in full the penalty for all of our sins. And as High Priest, He must live after – as final proof that GOD accepted His sacrifice.
• Divine King – He is the eternal Ruler who will judge all the living and the dead – you and me.
B. The word JESUS means “GOD is my Savior” or “GOD Saves.”
C. Now, is Bible’s JESUS really The MESSIAH or The Savior of the world? (Luke 2: 10-11, Matthew 16: 13-17). Check out also these fulfillments for yourself:
• JESUS is the Prophet. (Isaiah 61: 1-2 fulfilled in Luke 4: 18-19, John 1: 1-3, 10-14).
• JESUS is the High Priest. (Isaiah 53: 1-12, Mark 10: 45, Hebrews 4: 14-15). And
• JESUS is the Divine King. (Acts 3: 34-38, John 14: 6, Revelation 19: 11-16).
In sum, the BIBLE’s SUMMARY or message for you and me is: GOD who is our Savior (JESUS), is also our Prophet, High Priest and Divine King (MESSIAH). And our belief or unbelief in JESUS and what He has already done for us will determine our ultimate eternal Destinies – HEAVEN or HELL. (John 3: 16-18).
Did you know that even the Koran, more than 10 times, also declares that JESUS is the MESSIAH? (Surah 3: 45, 4: 171). Unfortunately, this is not explained, both in the Koran and the Hadith, to Muslims or followers of Islam. They just recite JESUS is the MESSIAH in Arabic language without knowing what it really means.
And here’s a Bible Prophecy (History written in advance coming only from the All-knowing GOD) that will surely come true:
• When JESUS, the MESSIAH, comes again here on earth during the Battle of Armageddon, the Israelites will exclaim, “Welcome!”. (Psalm 118: 25-26, Matthew 23: 37-39, Revelation 16: 14-16).
• While living Tribulation saints (Gentile Believers) will exclaim, “Welcome back!”.
• And living and dead Believers who were Raptured 7 years before the second coming of JESUS will exclaim, “We’re back!”. Would you like to belong to these last group of people? (1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18, 1 Corinthians 15: 50-53).
When you absolutely, positively want to know and believe in the real JESUS – the MESSIAH – so the HEAVEN is your ultimate eternal Destiny, then this eBook, HEAVEN? (It’s *FREE! And so is Hell.), a BIBLE SUMMARY, is for you. Come, grab it now by just clicking any of the following sources or links:
Then, you can have peace of mind with regards to your ultimate eternal Destiny – HEAVEN – which you can *share to your Loved One, Catholic relative or Muslim friend. No more fear of the unknown. You’ll be very glad you did!
“I tell you, NOW is the time of GOD’s favor, NOW is the day of salvation.” (GOD’s Word as written in 2 Corinthians 6: 2 of the Bible.)