Can love materialize with only one person?
A. KEY BIBLE VERSES
Rom 8:28-30 ISV 28 And we know that FOR THOSE WHO LOVE GOD, that is, for those who are called according to his purpose, all things are working together for good. 29 For those whom he FOREKNEW he also PREDESTINED to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that the Son might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 And those whom he predestined he also CALLED; and those whom he called, he also JUSTIFIED; and those whom he justified he also GLORIFIED.
B. KEY POINTS TO PONDER
1. Love is a 2-way process and it involves 2 parties.
2. Love is not dictated, coerced or forced – it’s based on one’s free will. When the first party proposed, the other party must say, ” I Do.”, for the love/marriage to materialize.
3. God loves us first – even if we and when we are still sinners.
Rom 5:8 ISV But GOD demonstrates his LOVE for US by the fact that the Messiah died for us while we were still sinners.
Joh 3:16 KJV FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
4. When you and I love God – by believing in Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord – then, our love relationship with God is established (FORKNEW).
1. God loves the world – all people – first.
2. When you love God back or For those who love God (those who repent and believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord) …
a. God foreknew us. (Knowlege beforehand; And it also pertains to the intimate love/sexual relationship between husband and wife.)
b. He predestined us. (To be Christ-like with Heaven as the ultimate eternal destiny of Believers.)
c. He called us. (Believers are called adopted sons and daughters of God.)
d. He justified us. (Declared Not Guilty by Father God or No more Penalty for Sins of Believers.)
e. God glorified us. (Believers will be provided with resurrected/glorified bodies designed for eternal life in Heaven where there’s No Presence of Sin.)
NOTE: All the verbs mentioned above are in the past tense. Why? Because, as far as All-knowing God is concerned, salvation from Hell or the Believer going to Heaven for all eternity is a done deal. It is finished!
To GOD Be All Glory!