2 BITE-SIZE SOULFOOD #2
10 SIGNS BEFORE THE END TIMES
Are we seeing these 10 Signs with our very own eyes now?
To accurately foretell or prophesy the future, One must be Omniscient (All-knowing), Omnipresent (All-present in time and space) and Omnipotent (All-powerful to orchestrate various events).
Only GOD can do it.
1. Around 32 AD, Jesus Christ prophesied the total destruction of the magnificent Temple in Jerusalem. (Matthew 24: 1-2).
Jesus’ prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD when Roman General Titus and his forces levelled Jerusalem, destroyed the Temple and exiled the Jews.
2. And Jesus Christ even foretold His own death and resurrection many times to various people. – He will be handed over to the Gentiles. They will mock him, insult him, spit on him, flog him, and kill him. On the third day he will rise again.
The above-mentioned detailed prophecies are very easy to verify. (Matthew 26-27, Mark 14-16, Luke 22-24, John 18-21). Indeed , as He prophesied, Jesus Christ was crucified (by Gentiles or Roman soldiers), He died and He resurrected from the dead.
3. Likewise, in Matthew 24: 3-14, Jesus Christ foretold the 10 Signs before the End Times, as follows:
B. The 10 SIGNS before the END TIMES
1. A Time of Deception (Matthew 24, verse 5) – many false Christs or false teachings
2. A Time of Dissension (v. 6-7) – wars and rumors of wars (Middle East, Africa), riots and lawlessness in the USA and other countries
3. A Time of Devastation (v. 7) – famines (from locusts), forest fires, drought, etc.
4. A Time of Disease (v. 7) – pestilences (Covid 19, SARS, AIDS, others)
5. A Time of Disasters (v. 7) – earthquakes, flooding, strong typhoons – in various places
6. A Time of Death ( v. 9) – persecution and killing of Believers in many Muslim, Communists, and other countries; Abortion – murder of innocent human beings who can’t defend themselves – is the number 1 cause of death all over the world.
7. A Time of Disloyalty (v. 10) – turning away from true Faith (apostasy) and being (departure of men or gays from the state of manhood, departure of women or lesbians from the state of womanhood), and betrayals
8. A Time of Delusion (v. 11) – teachings from false Prophets, use of dangerous drugs by many (Shabu, cocaine, solvents); vaccines and ID implants as solutions to global diseases
9. A Time of Defection (v. 12) – increase in wickedness, love of God grows cold (Atheism, Communism, False Religions); And
10. A Time of Declaration (v. 14) – the Gospel of the kingdom is preached in the whole world (via Internet, TV, books, others).
Are we the generation that see these 10 Signs before the End Times happening right before our eyes?
If so, are you now prepared and ready anytime to meet our God? (Amos 4: 12, Titus 2: 13).
“So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation (taking home to Heaven) to those who are waiting for him.” (Hebrews 9: 28).