“For no one can ever be made right with God by doing what the law commands. The law simply shows us how sinful we are.” (Romans 3: 20).
Exodus 20: 1-17 of the Bible contains a detailed listing of the 10 COMMANDMENTS, given by GOD through Moses at Mount Sinai about 3,500 years ago. These commandments (WHAT?) also describe for us the character of GOD, which He wants us to emulate (WHY?). We summarized these below:
1. No other gods but GOD. (There’s only 1 God – a unity.)
2. No idols. (God is spirit.)
3. No misusing the name of the LORD, your GOD. (God’s name is holy – to be revered.)
4. Keep the Sabbath day holy. (God is our peace/ rest.)
5. Honor your father and your mother. (Authority is from God, which He shared with others.)
6. No murder. (God is our creator, He owns our lives.)
7. No adultery. (God is faithful and true.)
8. No stealing. (God is our provider.)
9. No lies. (God is truth.)
10. Don’t covet. (Only God can satisfy us.)
For example, when we no longer need our parents (e.g., financially), then that’s the time we should honor them most (i.e., financially), especially in their old age.
By the way, you might have just been given only 9 Commandments – the 2nd was deleted while the 10th was split into two. Kindly check this out.
Anyway, do you think that you will go to Heaven someday if you will obey ALL of the above 10 COMMANDMENTS of GOD? So far, have you done so in ALL of your life? (Me, I didn’t.)
Or, as your *FREE ticket to Heaven someday, would you rather believe that Someone has obeyed ALL of the above 10 COMMANDMENTS of GOD on your behalf and He has already been justly punished by GOD for ALL of your disobedience? (By God’s grace, I chose this option.)
NOW, here’s the GOOD NEWS: By the grace of GOD alone, through faith only, you can surely (*100%) be with GOD in Heaven someday, forever and ever.
HOW? Let’s help you do it. Just click the link below:
REMEMBER: It’s not just an eBook, it’s your ultimate eternal Destiny: HEAVEN or HELL.
Do not delay. “I tell you, NOW is the time of GOD’s favor, NOW is the day of salvation.” (2 Corinthians 6:2 of the Bible).
Finally, when you want your friends to know more about the 10 COMMANDMENTS (WHAT? and WHY?), please feel *free to *share this article to them. Thank you.