Our goal is to make the “Last Prophecy” to be the focal point of all our activities, Matthew 24:14 “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come”. In other words, ACCF must be a “Harvest Oriented Church”.
To carry people to Jesus Christ and membership in His family, build them up in Christlike maturity, and prepare them for their ministry in the church and life mission in the world, in order to magnify God’s name.
Whatever circumstances may come, worship God!
1. We believe the Bible to be the only infaliable and authoritative word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existence in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule over the nations.
4. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
5. We believe that the regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
6. We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it.
7. We believe in the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
8. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
Philosophy of ACCF
by Rev. Paul Klahr
The basic concept of Asian Christian Charismatic Fellowship is unity from diversity. This concept is portrayed in the 12th chapter of the book of I Corinthians. The body of Christ is one but there are various gifts and offices in the body. Christ must always be the head of the body and the members, whom he chooses to lead His people, are workers side by side. Because of the organization of man, we must have multifarious leaders but they are to have the servant concept in their leadership. No one is greater than any other and especially in the organization of ACCF, we do hold to the team concept. When an individual is chosen to be a pastor, the idea is being willing to give your life for the sheep, not being lord of the sheep.